- Canada : Study to explore the efficacy of e-cigs as an NRT
- Video - The Fifth Estate - E-Cigarettes : Welcome Back, Big Tobacco
- Canada: drop in smoking partly attributed to rise in vaping
- Life insurance for vapers? We all know vaping is much safer than smoking. But does switching earn you a price break on insurance?
- Smoking continues to plummet in the US
A latest CDC report shows that the smoking rate amongst American adults dropped by 6% from 2005 to 2015, from 21% to 15%. Ultimately this means that there is a significant 8.6 million less smokers than in 2005.